Monday, September 5, 2011

Sold my life on eBay

Yeah.  I got desperate.  Sold 2 BJD's, an old Barbie, and a bunch of BJD accessories.  Would've sold my wedding ring, too, but I gave that back to he-who-shall-not-be-named.  Some of my jewelry is listed on Craig's List, but I haven't had anyone respond.  Some odd months ago I had to sell my Wii.  The Wii I won.  The Wii I didn't have to pay for.  The Wii that brought my life joy.  Now all I have is a PS2 that's older than time itself and 2 games to play on it.  And my DS, which I might also have to sell.

I wanted to sell my sewing machine since apparently my skills disappeared with my marriage.  Mom says she wants me to keep it, so I guess when I get the gumption to drive down to Aurora I'll put it back in storage.

I had to re-home my dog and bird, and my mom took the cat.  I'm thinking it's probably about time to re-home the cat, too, since mom just lost her job and I won't be moving away from dad's any time soon.  Mom insists that "we" keep her, but it's not looking so great.

Yay.  Love my life.

1 comment:

  1. Roni,
    I know what it is like to suffer from depression. Shoot me an email and we will talk. Maybe I can help.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete